Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rugged or Nappy?


So, I am lucky enough to be in an environment that has a gravitational field for great people. One of these is Matt Nielsen. I met him at the First Aid class, and we went on a few hikes shortly thereafter. We get along great, and I guess an outsider would call it dating...I would just call it spending time with a great person, doing great things, and having great conversations...so take it as you like...
Negro Bill Falls and Morning Glory Arch hike

the girl from ipanima

Glow in the dark Chacos


Matt and I at the wildlife preserve


4 comments:

Emily said...

Definitely rugged... :) What great photos! Nice to have a great friend! Hugs from Houston, Em

Valerie said...

The Girl from Ipanema?...When she she walks...

Definitely "samba" (maybe rugged too).

Sharlene and Matt said...

hey ava! i just discovered your blog! it looks like you are having a blast in the outdoors! you look good

Becki said...

AVA! I was down in Moab last week. We did a river trip and I was trying to figure out which company you were with, to see if I'd see you. Turns out I didn't see you afterall, but I saw some great things in great Moab. You must LOVE it down there, I never wanted to come home! I hope all is well! Love you!